PDA

View Full Version : VGF Model Room Photos

VWL Mom
04-26-2013, 08:11 AM
Some photos are out and I'm not sure how I feel. I love the kitchen (white cabinets, farmer sink, wood look floors) but it appears they've moved the dining area into the kitchen and have a 1/2 wall separating the living space making the kitchen seem a bit cramped. The sofa seems to be an eggshell color and of course is a victorian style. Pretty but I sure hope it's loaded with scotchguard. Tables, armoires, and such are a dark wood.

Not sure if it's just the lens used but the studio looks huge! Very pretty, appears to have a tray ceiling.

Hopefully this is a sign that the models will be opening soon. In the meantime you can google new VGF model room photos to see the pictures.

TheDuckRocks
04-26-2013, 08:54 AM
Very pretty, but if those photos are showing an actual one bedroom unit that farmers sink has got to be the itty bittiest ever. It makes me wonder about the square footage for these units.:confused:

buzznwoodysmom
04-26-2013, 12:27 PM
I love the way these villas look! I am not a fan of the Victorian decor, and I actually HATE the way the GF rooms look but, these villas look so fresh and inviting to me!

I wish they would do something similar in the GF rooms. That old grandma Victorian floral stuff has got to go.

greengeen
04-26-2013, 02:01 PM
I had the same reaction to the sofa color. All it would take is one kid with a juice box to RUIN that look. I'm hoping it's more "maintainable" than it looks. I once stayed in a villa at AKV that looked like an elephant had relieved itself on the sofa; and the sofas there are brown!!

TheHD
04-26-2013, 02:22 PM
I once stayed in a villa at AKV that looked like an elephant had relieved itself on the sofa; and the sofas there are brown!!

:rotfl:

I also am not a fan of the Victorian look and probably one of the few that doesn't care so much for the GF look, but I have to admit that the room looks beautiful.