PDA

View Full Version : Celebrations Press

buzznwoodysmom
04-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Celebrations Press?? Anyone heard of this? It's a Disney magazine.

We went camping a few weekends ago and met a family who travel to WDW several times a year with their camper. While visiting with them they told me about this, and showed me several issues of "celebrations press" Disney magazine. I had never heard about this before. It looks like a great subscription for any Disney fan. Just wondering if anyone else gets these, or has heard about them?

Main Street Jim
04-25-2013, 02:14 PM
I Googled it...aaaaand...I've never heard of it. Looks like maybe an "unofficial" Disney magazine type deal?

*Yes*. At the bottom of their Web site is this disclaimer:
Celebrations Press is not affiliated with, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates. For official Disney information, visit www.disney.com .

Is this a *printed* magazine, like one you can buy in a store somewhere?

hoop de do
04-25-2013, 03:06 PM
We get it and it's a great magazine.
Very well done.
I'd give you the web site for enrollment but I'm not sure I'm allowed. Someone will come along and let us know. I'll keep coming back to check.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
04-25-2013, 03:09 PM
As far as I know you can't buy it in stores. At least I have never seen it in stores.

There is a way to purchase a subscription from the website.

I was just wondering if anyone got these and thought they were worth the subscription cost.

sgdisney
04-25-2013, 08:53 PM
I have every issue of this magizine and love it. Great articles and pictures in each and every one.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-25-2013, 10:10 PM
We have a subscription, and have had one since the very beginning of the magazine.

They are well done, and we do enjoy them. A great way to get our Disney fix between trips.

buzznwoodysmom
04-25-2013, 10:27 PM
Thanks y'all! I subscribed to it today. Can't wait to get my first issue!

azcavalier
04-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Yep, it's really interesting stuff. You can also get the issues digitally, I believe. Speaking of which, I have to re-up for another year...