PDA

View Full Version : sully

minnie04
04-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Sulley* Ok I was just looking at the Disney Store website and they are offering Monsters Inc. stuff now. My question is, is that supposed to be Sulley from the first movie or is this son? Because it looks nothing like the Sulley in the first movie. It’s a silly post, but I was just wondering is it me or did they change his face? :confused:

On the real picture he looks the same,but the shirts, stuffed animals, cups etc. he looks like a kiddie character.

Melanie
04-25-2013, 02:02 PM
It's Sulley in college. :sulley:

Monsters University is actually a prequel to Monsters, Inc., telling the story of how Mike and Sulley met, and their monster training.

stephicakes
04-25-2013, 02:07 PM
I believed they changed his face to make him look younger - a little thinner. The story will be about "how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends".

Can't wait to see it :)

minnie04
04-25-2013, 02:19 PM
Got it!! Thanks, thats right it's them in earlier years makes sense now. :thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
05-02-2013, 12:32 PM
I have a question relating to this subject. In Monsters Inc., when Mike and Sully are walking to work, Mike say's to Sully something about "you've known me since the 4th grade". How are they gonna "bridge that gap" if they are to "first meet" at college ?????