PDA

View Full Version : Discounts

Mitzie
04-24-2013, 03:10 PM
I read elsewhere that a free dining promo will be released early in May for the month of September. If this is so, any idea when Oct-Dec. discounts will be released?

Strmchsr
04-24-2013, 04:00 PM
Usually late June or early July, though it has been as late as August before the fall discounts were released.

MargaretMessler
04-24-2013, 04:12 PM
I read elsewhere that a free dining promo will be released early in May for the month of September. If this is so, any idea when Oct-Dec. discounts will be released?

Just out of curiosity where did you see the info about September?

JohnnyNovo
04-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Consider this a rumor until it is confirmed by someone that can verify.

Release Date: May 9
FD Promo Dates: September 2 - September 25, 2013
Quick Service DDP for value resorts
Regular/Basic DDP for Mods and Deluxe Resorts
3 night minimum/14 night maximum booking
Your check in dare must fall within the promo dates to have the discount applied to your package reservation.

Mickey'sIrishPAl
04-25-2013, 12:05 PM
I wonder if there will be any rumblings about later August. We start our vacation on August 18th through August 29th. Heard anything about these dates? I know that one of the bounce back offers from last year's stay started on August 18th which is why we chose to try our luck with this timeframe. Thanks for any feedback.

etibbetts
04-25-2013, 12:18 PM
I really hope that free dining rumor for September is true. I have a trip booked and it will save me lots of money!

Bethis26fan
04-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Consider this a rumor until it is confirmed by someone that can verify.

Release Date: May 9
FD Promo Dates: September 2 - September 25, 2013
Quick Service DDP for value resorts
Regular/Basic DDP for Mods and Deluxe Resorts
3 night minimum/14 night maximum booking
Your check in dare must fall within the promo dates to have the discount applied to your package reservation.

Are the promo's normally only for 1 month?

1goofyfamily
04-25-2013, 01:09 PM
the past few years the Sept free dining has covered mid to late Aug through the end of Sept

Inside The Magic
04-25-2013, 01:13 PM
If Disney will ever run free dining it would be late August to end of September which is their worst season. All previous 3 years they did offer the free dining but they also offered it in January which they didn't do that this year. With the Fantasyland expansion Disney's occupancy levels are up so why would Disney give 2 adults the Quick plan at $70 a day free when they can discount the all Stars at 15% for $15?

But as I said occupancy levels are the key to what they decide to do so anything is possible. Many people use the past history stuff but other than dates Disney did things there are so many other factors that need to be considered. As I mentioned in Aug- Sep 2012 most of the Fantasyland expansion was not out. Also what was gas prices like which drives up air rates and the cost of the rubber market. Unemployment level, what was the US dollar worth and things like that make a difference. They may not need to offer it this time out and if they do it will be All Stars and no Pop and CB or CS and no POR. So it could be resort specific

Tink1
04-25-2013, 03:07 PM
Remember, if you book with Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/)before the end of the month we are giving gift cards to new bookings!

And we will still monitor your reservations for discounts (but it can affect your gift card amount)

Information on gift card (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/destinations/disney-world-resorts/gift-card-promo/)

Nanc

VaderGirl
04-25-2013, 03:59 PM
if i booked already for sept 20th - sept 28th. would i get dining just up to 25th or would they extend it my whole stay?

ASweetLov
04-25-2013, 04:57 PM
I will be in WDW September 5-15 for my DISNEYMOON staying at Pop Century. Now I paid for the regular dinning plan (1quick service, 1 table service and 1 snack per person per day). I wonder if this promotion actually does happen if it could be applied to my reservation and I would get the difference back since only the quick service dinning plan would be free for pop century :confused:

2MuchWDFun
04-25-2013, 06:22 PM
if i booked already for sept 20th - sept 28th. would i get dining just up to 25th or would they extend it my whole stay?

As long as you check in before the last day of the promotion your entire stay will include free dining.

Mrs Bus Driver
05-04-2013, 05:22 PM
As long as you check in before the last day of the promotion your entire stay will include free dining.
Didn't they change that a couple of years back? I believe free dinning is only for the dates offered and any other dates would be charged regular rate. Can someone correct my if I am wrong. Thanks :mickey::mickey: