PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party

cer
04-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Anybody out there have experience with the dessert party? Did you like it? Love it?

Is it hard to get reservations? (We are 50 days out...)

Would love to hear about your experience.

:mickey:

Strmchsr
04-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Reservations are spotty. Some nights are really hard, others not so much.

I liked it okay. I'm not a huge dessert eater, but having a set location to watch and not having to find a spot is nice. The food tastes excellent. My only recommendation if you do it is don't have a TS that evening. Do it for lunch and eat a light supper or something like that. Otherwise you won't get your money's worth at the party.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-23-2013, 09:51 PM
We did it on our last trip, and it was good.

DD LOVED it, since she got oodles of dessert. My Mom LOVED it since we got a nice comfy place to wait for the fireworks, without the crowd.

I thought it was OK, a bit overpriced, but overall a decent experience. We're still not quite sure if we'll do it again on this trip, but I did like having a place to sit while waiting for fireworks ... and yummy desserts!

Reservations can be hit and miss, and on a busy night, reservations go quickly. I believe that you can currently book until the end of June, and July/August should open fairly soon as well.

cer
04-24-2013, 11:20 AM
We were able to get in on Saturday, in mid June. Thank you for the responses. The other dates I tried had no availability which makes me wonder - is the dessert party only on certain nights and not every night?

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-25-2013, 01:47 PM
It is most nights. Sometimes it doesn't run on special event nights, but otherwise it seems to be a pretty consistent offering.

It can book up though ... glad you nabbed a spot! :fworks:

cer
04-25-2013, 01:50 PM
It is most nights. Sometimes it doesn't run on special event nights, but otherwise it seems to be a pretty consistent offering.

It can book up though ... glad you nabbed a spot! :fworks:

Wow. Yeah, we feel pretty lucky.