PDA

View Full Version : Two 1/2 days two whole days....which parks for 1/2 days?

RaLiErBe
04-20-2013, 09:02 AM
No hopper:(, doing Studios one whole day for StarWars Weekend. Our kids are 9 & 11, which other park would you spend a whole day. Thinking of skipping AnKi this trip then we could spend the last 1/2 day in back in whichever park the kids enjoyed most or go to AnNi if the wanted. What to do with the 1/2 days?:confused::confused

VWL Mom
04-20-2013, 09:43 AM
For us MK would need to be included somewhere. On your arrival day are any of the parks open late? Sometimes, depending what time you arrive and nighttime EMH you can stretch a 1/2 day into a whole day.

I think your plan to make AK optional is a good one. I know my boys would probably spend their last 1/2 day at DHS. They just can't get enough of it.

PrincessJadesMom
04-20-2013, 10:44 AM
You could do HS or AK for 1/2 day. I would choose MK for the full day.

tjstrike
04-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Epcot and AK 1/2 days, DHS and MK full days.

mini
04-21-2013, 12:21 AM
I would do DHS and MK for the full days. I'm assuming the 1/2 days are your arrival and departure days. If this is the case I would do EP on your arrival day because it will be open at least until 9:00pm.I would leave the departure day open and see which park you want to return to but... I bet the kids will pick MK.

Janmac
04-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Have you done Star Wars weekends before? They are busy. We did not get done nearly as much as we thought we would.

You may want to do Epcot on your first half day per the reasoning on a previous post.

Then plan two full days at DHS, in case you can't get in everything the first day.

Your second half day do favorites at MK. Unless you are done with DHS and then go to MK the second full day. Maybe repeat Epcot on your second half day.

If you get overstimulated at DHS, relax at your resort.

Jan

Pop Centurion
04-21-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm guessing your 9 & 11 yr olds won't be too interested in World Showcase. If so I'd say make Epcot your 1/2 day park. If you can do it on an early EMH day you'll be able to get even more done.

DANAM
04-23-2013, 11:08 AM
I agree with the other full day from Mk and Dhs. Epcot on arrival day and Ak on departure day especially if it has EMH.

SlinkyDog
04-23-2013, 07:15 PM
I would do whole days at the Magic Kingdom and the studios and 2 1/2 days at Epcot, spend one day going on rides and one enjoying the world showcase:beer:. I do like Animal Kingdom but with a limited amount of time you can skip it.

indytraveler
04-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Much like the other posters... MK needs to be a whole day. And Epcot future world gets the other half day since you're doing DHS for the other full day. Catch AK on your next trip

LudwigVonDrake
04-29-2013, 05:47 PM
Magic Kingdom has to be a full day park :mickey: