PDA

View Full Version : The New Recurring Podcast Segment!

Quadstriker
04-17-2013, 02:32 AM
Great news everyone! I've just returned from my hot tub time machine and was able to catch a bit of the 51st episode of the INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast which featured their new recurring segment, Take it or Leave it. I was lucky enough to have my iPhone on me and managed to record some of the show and transcribed it for you below.

Let's join the show now, already in progress...

----------------------------------------------------

Ian: "…and that's why Disney needs to do a housecleaning from top to bottom of the organization. Get back to the guest experience instead of thinking with their pocketbooks all the time."

John: "Well Ian you've certainly given us a lot to think about on that one. But now..."

*This just in noise plays*

John: This just in.

Melanie: This just in!

John: It's time for Take it or Leave it!

*Sound clip plays of Ron Burgandy from Anchorman. “I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back.”

Ian: Oh I've been waiting for this.

Cindy: Really?

Ian: I got a good one.

John: Well alright! Take it or Leave it now brought to you by Magical Journeys, INTERCOT's Official Travel Agency. Where one of us introduces an opinion, and the rest of us get to decide whether to TAKE IT... or LEAVE IT! Who wants to go first?

Gary: I'll go.

John: Take it away Gary!

Gary: J.J Abrams to direct Episode 7 of Star Wars. Take it or leave it – Only got him 14 years too late!

Ian: Take it!

John: I'll take that!

Melanie: Take it for sure.

Cindy: I um.... what the heck take it.

Gary: Clean sweep! Take that Darth Chinwaddle!

John: Mel, you're up next.

Mel: Huge renovations and a new name forthcoming for Downtown Disney – soon to be Disney Springs. Take it or leave it: The best improvement will be the parking!

Gary: Take it!

John: Eh I'm leaving it, I think the whole thing will be good.

Cindy: I'll leave it too. I think it'll be great.

Ian: Leave it. Because they'll mess up the parking too somehow!

*24 seconds of the podcast members talking over each other. All the listener hears at the end is Gary referencing the movie Spaceballs for some reason*

John: Cindy I think it's your go.

Cindy: You go first John.

John: Okay. New E ticket ride announced for Epcot at a projected cost of 70 million dollars. Take it or leave it: They just should have brought back Horizons!

Gary: Leave it!

Cindy: Leave it! * Laughs *

Mel: I'm leaving that one John.

Ian: Take it! Take it! Make John happy for once guys!

Gary: Okay I changed my mind. Take it to the bank.

Ian: Okay here's mine. You guys ready?

Cindy: Oh here we go...

Ian: Poly DVC announced this week by Disney. Take it or leave it: The best place to stay on property is still... The Castle!

Everyone else: LEAVE IT!

---------------------------------------

So yeah, you guys should do Take it or Leave it for the new segment.

BrerGnat
04-17-2013, 08:12 AM
Hilarious!

But...who the heck is Cindy? I think you meant Christine. ;)

Actually, that's a pretty good idea for a recurring segment.

{Stamp of Approval}

Melanie
04-17-2013, 08:20 AM
And Carol!

SBETigg
04-17-2013, 09:27 AM
What's this? Is the Podcast now generating fan fiction? :cool:

Quadstriker
04-17-2013, 03:28 PM
No, I definitely meant Cindy. It's the future. I can't control who was there. I have to just chronicle the events.

Melanie
04-17-2013, 05:27 PM
no, i definitely meant cindy. It's the future. I can't control who was there. I have to just chronicle the events.

lol!

dpamac
04-21-2013, 01:12 PM
I know this didn't really happen because I changed my mind just to make John happy. It's more fun to fight with him.

Buttercup
04-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Maybe he's confusing the name Cindy with Carolyn... both "C" names... and my dreams of being on the Intercot Insider Live will come true! LOL :D

I say "TAKE IT". But here's the challenge - they can't say WHY they take it or leave it. They can only answer with either take it or leave it. No explanations. :funny:

Quadstriker
04-21-2013, 11:23 PM
The woman in the script is not Carol.

The woman in the script is not Christine.

It is not a mistake.

The woman in the script is Cindy.

She is known on the boards as AgentC.
She has over 1300 posts on Intercot.
She is a member of the Intercot staff.
She likes Dole Whips.
She'd be great on a podcast.

We still love you in Arizona, Cindy. Though it seems there are people fighting against you ever being on the podcast, even in fiction.

AgentC
04-22-2013, 07:26 AM
We still love you in Arizona, Cindy. Though it seems there are people fighting against you ever being on the podcast, even in fiction.

:laughing: Aww. Thanks. I love you guys too. And I'll have Dole Whip with you any time. :tasty: :papple:

dpamac
04-23-2013, 09:24 AM
Cindy's son can be on the podcast any time he wants.

AgentC
04-26-2013, 10:19 AM
Cindy's son can be on the podcast any time he wants.

LOL. He might take you up on that. He has been begging for a YouTube account to upload his videos too. :D