PDA

View Full Version : Help with Project - Selling WDW Vacation

honeebee86
04-16-2013, 10:13 PM
Hi All,

I am in a professional selling class and our final project is a one on one sales meeting. I choice to sell my professor a WDW vacation. I am just having a hard time deciding the best angle. He is married, middle-aged, from NY, lives in FL, and hold a doctorate in Marketing. Anyone with sales experience/tips will be greatly appreciated for feedback. I just need an angle to work off of. I know WDW like the back of my hand so I am not overly worried he will throw me a question I can't answer, I just need to decide how to capture his interest and get him talking.:mickey:

faline
04-17-2013, 07:27 AM
Does he have children? Like to golf? Would rather spend a day sitting in the sun and sand or would rather be on the go? Like hamburgers or fine dining? What would appeal to him would seem to depend upon what he enjoys doing in his off-hours.

brownie
04-17-2013, 10:04 AM
Has he been to Walt Disney World or Disneyland before? What are his feelings toward Disney?

Rather than trying to find an angle, I would work on learning more about your professor and his wants or needs.