PDA

View Full Version : Refillable Mug Favorite

JoDisney
04-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Which refillable mug did you like over the years? I really liked Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort mug. It had Mickey with a beach ball on either side of the CBR logo. It was the wider mug by Aladdin. It looked to be more frosted. I loved the different solid colors with the logo and I liked that they were one solid piece with the snap top. They have stayed clean since this day, as they did not have the crevice where anything could accumulate like the mugs today. They were really special. I still have them from our very first trip to WDW.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=smy5h3&s=6

JoDisney
04-16-2013, 04:52 PM
I just had someone post the ONE photo of the CBR refillable mugs for you to view. I did not know how to do post the photo. LOL

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-16-2013, 06:11 PM
I loved the resort specific ones ... we have a bunch from our early trips.

I just wish they would change designs more often, but I understand that it is cheaper to keep the same ones.

VWL Mom
04-16-2013, 06:14 PM
My favorites are my original WL mugs from 1994 which came in two sizes - 8oz and 16oz. Given they're almost 20 years old I think they're in great shape. :mickey:

JoDisney
04-16-2013, 08:21 PM
I have the WL mugs, too. LOL In the old CBR mug, I have the blue and yellow (pictured) and the black and darker green. I just love those. Like I said they are all one piece and have no divided rim at the top where the dirt can get in.

etibbetts
04-17-2013, 11:54 AM
I have those Carribbean Beach mugs too (the blue ones). My favorite is my Dixie Landings Mug from 1994. It's big and yellow. Of course the reason it's my favorite is that Dixie Landings is non-existent now.

I agree that I love the resort specific ones. I wish they still did those.