PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else do this?

buzznwoodysmom
04-15-2013, 04:01 PM
I can't be the only person who does this.

DH and I have talked about a possible October trip to Disney for the Halloween party and F&W Festival. Today I got a rough draft of my kids school schedule for next year. The first thing I did after seeing which week they should have off for their fall break was go online and book Ohana' s for what will be our first night if we go.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-15-2013, 06:05 PM
Yep! :)

When they moved DD's Christmas break, my first thought was "that will be a pain if we want to go back for the Marathon Weekend".

CuteAsMinnie
04-15-2013, 11:22 PM
No. But :joy::joy: for you!!!!

tinksmom02
04-16-2013, 08:34 PM
I booked ADR's months ago for the trip we're taking in May, well before I booked the actual trip portion--I was still in the "thinking about it" phase, but that's why we're eating dinner at Be Our Guest!

buzznwoodysmom
04-16-2013, 10:27 PM
I booked ADR's months ago for the trip we're taking in May, well before I booked the actual trip portion--I was still in the "thinking about it" phase, but that's why we're eating dinner at Be Our Guest!

That's awesome! BOG has been tough to get, congrats!

I always book Ohanas before I book our trips. It's a MUST DO for all our trips. It's funny that it was the first thing I thought to do as soon as I saw the new school schedule!

tinksmom02
04-16-2013, 10:35 PM
That's awesome! BOG has been tough to get, congrats!

I always book Ohanas before I book our trips. It's a MUST DO for all our trips. It's funny that it was the first thing I thought to do as soon as I saw the new school schedule!

I know, I was dumbfounded that it was even available--granted we are eating at 8:05pm but still!

And like you, I was already thinking about a November trip but was just able to pinpoint dates when DD's calendar was released. Haven't booked the trip yet but will definitely be making ADRs at 180 days out!!

Congrats on 'Ohana, we try to get there every trip, but sometimes we just can't!

buzznwoodysmom
04-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Congrats on 'Ohana, we try to get there every trip, but sometimes we just can't!

Well, DH says "no Ohana, no Disney". So a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! LOL