PDA

View Full Version : Is Club Level at BC worth it?

iceicebritney
04-14-2013, 03:34 PM
What are everyone's thoughts on the club level at the beach club? I've read some older posts that really don't do much for beach club's club level. Does anyone have any thoughts from a recent stay? We will be on the deluxe disney dining plan if that matters. Thanks!

BrerGnat
04-14-2013, 05:11 PM
We've done it twice. Totally worth it.

HOWEVER, I wouldn't even consider CL if I was on any kind of dining plan.

Really, on the DxDP, I wouldn't even think about CL.

It's great for us because we are generally very light eaters. We make 2 meals/day out of CL (breakfast and light dinner). We make do with one CS per day or one TS per day. It's great.

I've had no complaints from our past two BC CL stays (2010 and late 2011).

SBETigg
04-14-2013, 08:09 PM
I did not love the Beach Club, but no complaints with the club level food or service. I agree with Natalie, though. If you're on a dining plan, especially Deluxe, there's really not much point going club level. You will pay a lot of extra money for perks you won't enjoy to the fullest.

Mickey'sGirl
04-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Here is our report from last summer.
Beach Club Trip Report (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=193777)

While it was lovely, and the staff were tremendous, I personally don't think that Club Level is worth it for us. We have had equally fabulous service/stays with standard Deluxe ammenities .

Hammer
04-15-2013, 12:53 PM
I loved my Club Level stay in July 2010 at GF Sugarloaf, as it was just what my family needed after a very difficult time. I don't know, though, if any of the Club Levels at Disney hotels are worth the cost. Like Jenn, we have had great service during regular deluxe stays. The food is nice and works well for breakfast, but not any other meal unless you are a light eater.

While I don't think that the food offerings can replace any other meal besides breakfast, I do agree that there is enough food offered where the Deluxe Dining Plan would be a waste. We still wanted to eat lunch and dinner when we stayed Club Level, but we did not order as much food at our meals.