PDA

View Full Version : Festival Central at EPCOT

Katzateer
04-11-2013, 11:37 AM
What exactly is this and what is there? If it is between the race track and energy pavilion, is it in the old Wonders of Life?.

Is that where the Chase lounge is also??

Other than the food booths, are there any buildings to go in around the World Showcase for the F&G show?

Thanks for any information! :mickey:

kakn7294
04-11-2013, 12:07 PM
The Festival building is the old Wonders of Life building. It houses a gift shop and several stages and presentation areas.

I'm not sure if there's a lounge in there - I never looked for one. There is seating near the old snack counter but the counter was not open when we were in there.

There are topiaries and displays all around Epcot. The butterfly house is really the only "building" that you can enter. There are food booths scattered around World Showcase but I was disappointed that many of them were not open during the afternoon.

chick20679
04-15-2013, 10:48 AM
The festival building is the location of the Chase lounge during the F&W fest, and I would assume that's where it is for F&G too.
I think the festival 'welcome center' is also where you can get a festival passport (if they are still available). :mickey:

kakn7294
04-15-2013, 04:56 PM
I think the festival 'welcome center' is also where you can get a festival passport (if they are still available). :mickey:

Ah yes, I forgot about that because I picked one up but didn't fill it out. They were still available as of April 4.