PDA

View Full Version : I think we need a search party for the Podcast crew

Jim&AngieMarriner
04-10-2013, 12:08 PM
I think we need to organize a search party for John, Ian, Gary, Mel, Michael, and Carol. Its been a month or so since we have a podcast and I am getting concerned. So gather your friends and ride out!! Scour the land, check under rocks and behind bushes. We cant let our friends remain missing.

Dont worry guys, we will find you!!!

John
04-10-2013, 12:23 PM
OK, it was March 11th when the last one was released. You'll be glad to know one is in the can and I was working on the show notes last nite - so it will be released in the next day or so. Plus we'll be taping this week to get things back on track.

PS. Thanks for looking for us ;)

SBETigg
04-10-2013, 12:28 PM
I still haven't caught up! At this point, I'm probably better off working backwards from the most recent.

Jim&AngieMarriner
04-10-2013, 12:30 PM
AWESOME Jon. I have been really looking forward to the next podcast.

I thought this post would be better than reviveing the podcast chant

Cheshire_Girl
04-10-2013, 04:23 PM
I think we need to organize a search party for John, Ian, Gary, Mel, Michael, and Carol. Its been a month or so since we have a podcast and I am getting concerned. So gather your friends and ride out!! Scour the land, check under rocks and behind bushes. We cant let our friends remain missing.

Dont worry guys, we will find you!!!

And Christine..Don't forget Christine!!!!!
I can cover quadrant B5 for the search.

Jim&AngieMarriner
04-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Oh you are so right!!

Christine I did not mean to forget you. Honest!

I was thinking of puting out some Handwiches and some of that frozen Beer they like to help lure them out.

But John says they are not lost so I guess I need to accept that.

Ian
04-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Recording right now! :thumbsup:

GMRO
04-24-2013, 08:00 PM
Good to hear!

Wife and I stock up on the latest ones to listen as we drive to the WORLD. We leave 5/11/13 for DCL then CBR once we disembark the DREAM.

The 15 hr drive goes fast as we listen to the podcasts. So we've kept the 2013's for the trip in a few weeks. Keeps us fresh on the new stuff since your crew is up on the latest stuff. Plus we love the banter between you guys!!! :thumbsup:

THANKS for the efforts!

Regards,
GMRO

JMTStone
04-29-2013, 12:33 PM
I have it on good authority that our fearless leader John was quite busy this past weekend and was within 2 blocks of my home. Unfortunately I was unable to show up where he was in my Yeti t-shirt and buy him a drink.:beer:

Sometimes I want a podcast so bad (during bad days at work) and I have to remind myself that our Podcast team does this for free and the team has busy lives of their own.:blush: I don't want to seem ungrateful for all of their hard work.

I have to be content hanging with you guys on the boards and following INTERCOT on twitter.

80 days until my next trip!:mickey:

BriarRose0708
04-29-2013, 12:55 PM
I've started listening to old episodes from two years ago. It helps fill the gaps between new episodes. It's so funny to listen to the group talk about the big announcements like the new Fantasyland expansion, etc. Sometimes they mention a concept or idea and it's actually happened since then - Intercot Consulting at work! My favorite episodes to listen to over and over are #14- That's Not Transportation, # 37- The Ballad of the Yeti, #28- The Changing of the Balloons, and #42- INTERCOT 15th Anniversary Live!

John
04-29-2013, 01:42 PM
Just an update - episode 50 is recorded and I'll be working on it tonite. Was busy all weekend so haven't had time otherwise.

Plus ep. 51 should be fun given all the announcements and the fact that Ian has been in WDW over the past week or so... fresh content!

GMRO
05-27-2013, 09:01 PM
Great! Wife and I just finished up the 50th during our drive back from WDW on 5/26.

Can't wait to hear Ian's views during his last visit since we would have seen the parks in the same condition.

Keep up the great work folks!!! Very enjoyable!

Regards,
GMRO

Pooh Fan
06-06-2013, 10:39 AM
Ok. The search is back on! Mickey, Minnie you check the MK, Goofy and Pluto and Duffy, Epcot, Buzz and Woody do a quick look around DHS then we need you in the air Buzz to do an aerial search of WDW. Timon, Pumbaa you guys are on AK duty. Captain Jack Sparrow, scour the water. McQueen and Mater, cover all roadways. Avengers! check the monorail. We have a hot tip that John may have turned a few cars into an all night club and be stuck on the Epcot loop. Gary was apparently seen going into a Churro induced coma next to some (road furniture?) near the UK exhibit and Ian may still be on a bus making it's way from BWV to DTD that's been missing for several weeks now. I also read a post about 3 new real life dancers at Mexico Small World who keep ordering "The Whole Pitcher" and won't leave! (Could be the Senorita's?)
This is a full blown, all hands on deck emergency. No spot is too be left unchecked! We need our podcast crew returned safely!

Quadstriker
06-06-2013, 05:14 PM
We need our podcast crew returned safely!

More like podcastaways, am I right guys? Guys? Uh... guys?

John
06-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Next episode is already taped. We are doing the one after that tonite. You'll have a new episode by the weekend!