PDA

View Full Version : Dining Prices

Ltmoko
04-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Where can I find up to date prices for meals in Disney? Trying to figure out DDP or cash...have not had good luck using the calculators. Thanks!

Itchy
04-09-2013, 12:04 AM
If you go to the WDW web site and chose dining and then look at individual resturuants some have their menu and prices.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

Capt_redshirt
04-09-2013, 12:25 AM
Here are the cost per night for all the 2013: dining plans.
Quick-Service Dining Plan
(all year long)
$37.58 per night ages 10 and up
$14.32 per night age 3 to 9

Standard Dining Plan
(Value and Regular Season)
$55.59 per night ages 10 and up
$17.16 per night age 3 to 9

(Peak Season)
$56.94 per night ages 10 and up
$18.16 per night ages 3 to 9

Deluxe Dining Plan
(Value and Regular Season)
$99.97 per night ages 10 and up
$26.84 per night ages 3 to 9

(Peak Season)
$102.27 per night ages 10 and up
$28.91 per night ages 3 to 9

I hope this can help...

DizneyRox
04-09-2013, 07:23 AM
Dollars to donuts you'll spend less OOP than getting the dining plans. Many have done the math, it's sometimes a wash, but usually a savings.

Capt_redshirt
04-09-2013, 10:33 AM
The question is will it save you money?.. maybe....
Will it save you a ton of money?.. no

it truly depends on how much, where you eat, and how you would eat if out of pocket... i've said it in the past... i would not eat in the places i ate the trip because i would want to save money... i might even forgo a meal or 2 to save up.. I like the fact that 90% of the meal is taken care of i just have to cover tip. also i tend to go in october now so i use those snack points at the food and wine fest which i've noticed makes the dining plan an actual value.

there are charts out there that can help see if it would be a value to you (a lot of them are a tad complicated) the way i did it is i went to the menus of the places i thought about eating and priced it out (i also included sales tax and gratuity if it was a TS) i also went and did the same thing if i was OOP i found that i avoided TS places when i was thinking OOP (id rather put my money towards pins or vinyl mainly cause i don't carry a lot of cash on me when im down there) but again thats just me everyone looks at it differently

PlutoPlanet
04-09-2013, 12:07 PM
We've given up the DDP for TIW (Tables in Wonderland). You need an annual pass or DVC to get TIW, as I understand. We were eating too many desserts on the DDP.

azcavalier
04-09-2013, 04:00 PM
If you send me a PM, I can point you to a site that has up-to-date pricing and menus.

Davy Crockett
04-10-2013, 05:02 PM
PM me and I'll send you a link that has every menu (up to date) at every park and resort with prices and if they participate in the DDP. Site also gives you food quality, value, service and friendliness along with an overall rating. I find it very useful in determining some of our ADR's.

Quadstriker
04-10-2013, 05:13 PM
From what I understand, DDP used to be a very nice value, but over the years has become less and less so.