PDA

View Full Version : Embassy Suites South Report

Disney_pups2
04-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Embassy Suites was a great hotel. It was in the thick of a bunch of other hotels. NIce big 2 room suites! Comfortable beds. We thought the food from the breakfast was mediocre. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The shuttle that you do pay $5.oo a day for per person was timely and rarely made other stops other than our hotel. It seems that Embassy south is the choice for the hotel group away from Disneyland. The neighborhood is NOT rough from what I could see. I have lived in much rougher areas and not feared. There are plenty of people walking these blocks during all hours constantly while parks are open. After looking around, I would have chosen to stay probably at Portofinos, Candycane (they have their own bus service), one of the Maingates as they are right across from the gate, unlike Disney world wording for their maingates..lol. I would suggest if you don't want to do a lot of walking, stay on grounds of course. The bus stop for the outside hotels are quite a distance for those of us that need minimum walking.