PDA

View Full Version : Help figuring out EPCOT music

WDW4X4
04-04-2013, 09:44 PM
There's this music that plays in EPCOT that I can't seem to find anywhere, most likely because I don't know what to call it. It's really upbeat and modern. I can't think what portion of the park it's from exactly. I know it's not the world showcase and that I remember hearing it walking to the land.

dreaming of wdw
04-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Search Innoventions - Future World -Epcot Area Music on the site with all the videos (lol - not sure if I can put the site's name here). ;) It'll give you a nice 10 minute journey through the music played in the main walkways of Future World. :cloud9:

WDW4X4
04-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Search Innoventions - Future World -Epcot Area Music on the site with all the videos (lol - not sure if I can put the site's name here). ;) It'll give you a nice 10 minute journey through the music played in the main walkways of Future World. :cloud9:

Thanks for the suggestion! I found the music I was looking for, 6:10 into the video.

Main Street Jim
04-05-2013, 08:50 AM
YouTube has just about every Disney park BGM (background music) you can think of.

Search for things like "Disney park music", "Innoventions area music", "Tomorrowland BGM", etc. I have TONS of BGM on my MP3 player.

I know I've found EVERY BGM for EPCOT and Magic Kingdom; Animal Kingdom and Studios are a little more scarce. I've even found the complete (nearly 8 minutes, I think) "Kilimanjaro Safaris" "radio music", even though on the attraction, guests only get to hear about 2 minutes' worth.

Melanie
04-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the suggestion! I found the music I was looking for, 6:10 into the video.

Oh yeah, I like that particular loop a lot too. So....Epcot-y! :D

BrerGnat
04-05-2013, 09:12 AM
That music is always playing around Innoventions courtyard area. That music just screams "EPCOT" to me too. One of my favorites!

I listen to Disney stations on Live365 and whenever I hear a song I love, I write down what it's called so I can search for it later. :blush:

I then use you tube mp3 converter to get the songs on my computer. It's the best!

caryrae
04-05-2013, 10:07 AM
You can always try dcot which is a site that has tons of Disney music and sounds. They have a ton of stuff from EPCOT.

bruin1344
04-05-2013, 12:35 PM
YouTube has just about every Disney park BGM (background music) you can think of.

Search for things like "Disney park music", "Innoventions area music", "Tomorrowland BGM", etc. I have TONS of BGM on my MP3 player.

I know I've found EVERY BGM for EPCOT and Magic Kingdom; Animal Kingdom and Studios are a little more scarce. I've even found the complete (nearly 8 minutes, I think) "Kilimanjaro Safaris" "radio music", even though on the attraction, guests only get to hear about 2 minutes' worth.

I agree with youtube. I am successful with finding obscure things on there.

stephicakes
04-05-2013, 04:04 PM
That music is always playing around Innoventions courtyard area. That music just screams "EPCOT" to me too. One of my favorites!

I listen to Disney stations on Live365 and whenever I hear a song I love, I write down what it's called so I can search for it later. :blush:

I then use you tube mp3 converter to get the songs on my computer. It's the best!

Yes Natalie! This exactly! :thumbsup:

Aurora
04-05-2013, 04:07 PM
You can always try dcot which is a site that has tons of Disney music and sounds. They have a ton of stuff from EPCOT.

Love that site! I have quite a bit of music from there. :mickey:

SandmanGStefani24
04-05-2013, 04:46 PM
of everything that WDW markets and sells, I can't believe that they won't sell their music/attraction soundtracks in the parks. Seems like those would fly off the shelves...I'd buy one right now.

Ebay has the few that were made, but can be pricey and a little dated...

BrerGnat
04-05-2013, 05:16 PM
of everything that WDW markets and sells, I can't believe that they won't sell their music/attraction soundtracks in the parks. Seems like those would fly off the shelves...I'd buy one right now.

Ebay has the few that were made, but can be pricey and a little dated...

I totally agree with you. They are seriously missing an opportunity here. All they would need to do is make this stuff available for download on iTunes or the Android market, and people would buy them left and right. I know I would!

04-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Used to be able to make CD's (mid 90's) of park music in various locations throughout property. Didn't last long as hardly anyone used them. Some park music available in stores on CD's (if you can still find them) but they practically have to give it away.

That being said, don't really see why they couldn't make it available through the pay services as you suggested.

Guess it's the same reason you can't buy a hard back case cover for an Android phone on property (at least as of the last 2 weeks or so when all Android cases were removed from property) . iPhones and iPod Touch, all you want, Android, including the Galaxy S3, not at all. Some Disney marketing genius at work. Spoke with a Merchandise manager before I left and was told that they just didn't sell well. DUHH, the only ones they were carrying were for old, outdated phones that nobody bought in the first place.

Melanie
04-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Guess it's the same reason you can't buy a hard back case cover for an Android phone on property (at least as of the last 2 weeks or so when all Android cases were removed from property) . iPhones and iPod Touch, all you want, Android, including the Galaxy S3, not at all. Some Disney marketing genius at work. Spoke with a Merchandise manager before I left and was told that they just didn't sell well. DUHH, the only ones they were carrying were for old, outdated phones that nobody bought in the first place.

Really? That's interesting news.

BrerGnat
04-05-2013, 06:17 PM
I kind of understand the lack of Android cases. There are just too many different phones! I don't like it, but that's how it is.

Nobody wants CDs anymore. .mp3 though...who doesn't use that format nowadays? It would literally cost Disney nothing to put these music files on iTunes and Google Play. They would make tons of money if they did.

Ian
04-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Do you guys not listen to the podcast???

I proposed they deploy "Disney Music On Demand" (or DMoD), which would be an app for your smartphone similar to Shazam.

While strolling through the parks, if you hear a particularly song you like, you hold your phone up and listen to it and then it delivers the song directly to your digital music player.

For a small fee, or course. :D

stephicakes
04-06-2013, 07:02 AM
Do you guys not listen to the podcast???

I proposed they deploy "Disney Music On Demand" (or DMoD), which would be an app for your smartphone similar to Shazam.

While strolling through the parks, if you hear a particularly song you like, you hold your phone up and listen to it and then it delivers the song directly to your digital music player.

For a small fee, or course. :D

That's right - you did! It's a great idea (and I would pay that small fee) :music:

Heck... I'm listening to EPCOT music right now and was watching the sun come up :thumbsup:

ginger19
04-09-2013, 10:20 AM
I listen to subsonic radio which allows me to request songs and has an app for my droid. I am listening to it right now and everyone at works knows not to be surprised if they hear, "Dead Men tell no tales" or an announcement that we have arrived at Magic Kingdom. :mickey:

Gator
04-09-2013, 03:04 PM
It would be hard for Disney to pick just which music loops go onto a CD. There's so much music at Epcot, how could you put it all on one or even two cds. I would want the complete Soarin' Area music loop, Innoventions, France, Germany, Norway, Illumination pre-show... on and on. I don't know where these people get all the digital music, but I'm glad I can find it on youtube and at least listen to it.

DizneyFreak2002
04-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Disney theme park loops are available... Just need to know where to look.. ;)

My collection is pretty vast... :secret:

Main Street Jim
04-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Disney theme park loops are available... Just need to know where to look.. ;)

My collection is pretty vast... :secret:I was gonna say the same thing :)

On my YouTube account, I have playlists for Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Studios, Animal Kingdom (still working on finding a lot of AK stuff, though), and Disneyland. I try to have it arranged like you're walking through the parks, so, for the MK list, I have the "Main Entrance" stuff, the Welcome show, Main Street, Tomorrowland, etc. (counter-clockwise around the park). My playlists even include "extinct attractions", like Horizons, If You Had Wings, ETAE, Mickey Mouse Revue, etc.

I also have fireworks, parades, and stage-show (all non-attraction/ride) stuff, like Cinderellabration, Dream Along with Mickey, Fantasmic, etc.