PDA

View Full Version : Mickey topiary for sale in Epcot?

buzznwoodysmom
04-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Does anyone know if Disney sales any kind of Mickey topiary during the Flower and Garden Festival? I am looking for a nice sized one to put in a flower bed at home.

Strmchsr
04-04-2013, 03:52 PM
I don't recall seeing any topiaries for sale. I know they have lots of Mickey garden gnome themed stuff, but I don't remember a topiary.

Melanie
04-04-2013, 04:22 PM
I do think there are small ones for sale, maybe Mickey and Minnie? Can't remember for sure, but I'm sure I've seen them in the past.

buzznwoodysmom
04-04-2013, 06:52 PM
What about a Mickey topiary statue. A house in our neighborhood has one and I love it. They got it from a Disney catalog years ago an they don't know where to find another one.

DizneyRox
04-04-2013, 07:45 PM
... Disney catalog years ago...
Oh the good old days of the Disney Catalog... When they did away with the catalog, that's right about the time I stopped buying merchandise from Disney. Out of sight, out of mind they say...

I vaguely remember them in the catalog... Back when they had a lot more stuff for the home, garcen, etc...

Main Street Jim
04-04-2013, 08:18 PM
I just Googled "Mickey topiary for sale" and came up with a TON of hits.

buzznwoodysmom
04-04-2013, 08:46 PM
I just Googled "Mickey topiary for sale" and came up with a TON of hits.

Thanks!!! I will try that.

Katzateer
04-05-2013, 09:05 AM
I do think there are small ones for sale, maybe Mickey and Minnie? Can't remember for sure, but I'm sure I've seen them in the past.

Yes I have seen them also but never priced them since I don't want to bring them home on the plane.

Would be fun to have growing at home though.:mickey: