PDA

View Full Version : Planet Hollywood

KiNg4aDaY
04-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Hey guys:

Just a quick question, I just noticed in my voucher book that I have a 15.00 voucher for Planet Hollywood and I was thinking about going there for my first night there since its just me. Do you think I need a reservation for there? If I do, do I make it with disney like any other ADR?

Thanks for the info!

Pop Centurion
04-03-2013, 07:00 PM
We've never made ADR's and have ranged from no wait to 15mins. We usually go during Sept so that does effect how busy they are. But I doubt they're really busy anytime of the year that you should be concerned. Time of day will probably be the biggest factor.

MargaretMessler
04-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Hey guys:

Just a quick question, I just noticed in my voucher book that I have a 15.00 voucher for Planet Hollywood and I was thinking about going there for my first night there since its just me. Do you think I need a reservation for there? If I do, do I make it with disney like any other ADR?

Thanks for the info!

Whether or not you need one probably depends on the day/time (and for one person, probably not at all - you can always eat at the bar anyway). I don't think you can make them through the ADR system, you would have to call them direct.

I haven't been in about 6 years but we as a party of two tried to walk in late evening, and it was insane, I think it might've been a weekend, FWIW...be mindful of the day of the week

KiNg4aDaY
04-03-2013, 09:55 PM
ok..I think I am kind of leaning towards doing this but I'm not sure about the timing. I arrive at the airport at 8:30pm, take the magic express to Caribbean Beach, and then hopefully check in and grab the bus to downtown disney to planet hollywood, and hopefully eat before midnight so I can get on the bus back to the hotel.

Is this possible? I have never stayed at Carribean Beach or taken magic express so I'm not sure if its even realistic to be thinking about planning it like this.

NJGIRL
04-04-2013, 08:48 PM
I too think it depends on what time you are going. We have been there for lunch and it has been dead. Dinner time can be crazy. I would make one just in case.