PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Breakfast and Epcot for the day

wdwluv
03-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Okay folks - I need advice -

Driving a car - Cape May Breakfast at 8am and wanting to do Epcot for the day. What's the best way to do this?

I've heard some recommendations of using the valet for the day - that you don't need to get your car at any particular time - that you can pick up your car when you want to. I am a little leery of this suggestion. Anyone do this? Opinions on this?

Would parking at Epcot, then taking the bus to Beach Club be the best plan?

Or just driving to BC and then after breakfast driving over to Epcot. (only little kids, so won't be needing to race to Soarin' or Test Track or anything like that)

Strmchsr
03-22-2013, 04:55 PM
I think your last option is the best one - park at BC for breakfast and then drive over to Epcot. If your family is all with you then they can walk through the international gateway from BC and only one person has to go park. I know you can't self-park at a resort longer than 3 hours (and then only if you have an ADR there). I don't know about the valet service.

PlutoPlanet
03-25-2013, 12:04 PM
I agree. I'd park at BC for breakfast, then drive to the EPCOT lot.

borisfam
03-26-2013, 09:51 AM
I've done this exact same thing.

Valet, valet, valet! - It only costs a dollar more, and you can leave it there all day long. It's a quick walk to the international gateway and you don't have to spend time parking twice. Have fun, and enjoy the french toast bread pudding!