PDA

View Full Version : 180 Days?

Poohbear88
03-21-2013, 11:01 PM
You can book your meals 180 days out correct? If you are planning a trip in early Jan but you can't book your room until Aug or Sept. How are you suppose to book your dinners 180 days out (which would be July)?

Pirate Granny
03-22-2013, 07:29 AM
You just book it! 180 before you have a hotel...

Strmchsr
03-22-2013, 07:58 AM
That only impacted the +10 part. You can still book. You just have to do it every day. But, I think that's one of the reasons Disney released packages in June last year so that people are able to do their 180 day bookings.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-22-2013, 08:25 AM
All of the previous posters are correct. You can book ADR's without having a resort reservation.

If you really want to be able to do the "+10" days, you can book a room only, and later convert it to a package once the rates are released.

mdricks
03-22-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm going with friends in September we haven't decided where we want to stay yet.

I have all my dining reservations already booked and still don't have a room.

:number1:

PopPhan
03-22-2013, 01:49 PM
You can book a Room Only reservation 500 days in advance. It doesn't matter if prices are released or not, they will hold the reservation with a deposit of one night at the rate at time of booking. Any changes will be reflected on your bill when it comes due.

If you want a Package reservation, you can modify your original reservation - this generally means cancelling and rebooking.

Better yet, have Magical Journeys - an INTERCOT sponsor - take care of it all for you!!! They are the best at handling your reservation and getting the best deals to suit your style!