PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest

tinxmom
03-21-2013, 04:47 PM
Sorry to ask a question I am sure has been asked already, but I searched and couldn't seem to find the answer......BOG is a TS and a QS? How does this work? Have the lines been crazy for the QS? What are the QS hours? THANKS!!!!!

PirateLover
03-21-2013, 05:05 PM
Yes, it is QS for lunch and TS for dinner. I'm not sure of the time cutoffs, although I have no doubt someone else who does will be along shortly. I have heard that the line for QS can get quite long, so don't wait until you're starving to queue up!

Strmchsr
03-21-2013, 05:32 PM
I think they take the last QS person in at 2:30. That enables them to change over for supper. They start lunch at 10:30. And, yes, the QS line can get quite long. Usually a 30-45 min wait.

tinxmom
03-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Thanks. I guess as long as we realize we are in for a wait, it might be worth it. Sounds like its a spectacular setting. Just me and DD16 and DD12 - might be perfect for a girl lunch!

Terra
03-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Thanks. I guess as long as we realize we are in for a wait, it might be worth it. Sounds like its a spectacular setting. Just me and DD16 and DD12 - might be perfect for a girl lunch!

We've been several times for the QS. And honestly, the line is kind of a continual moving one akin to Spaceship Earth. So it doesn't seem that long. They told us one day it would be 30 minutes, but the time went by fast and I think it was more like 20 minutes before we were inside and almost to the ordering kiosks.

Have a great time!!! It's wonderful!

Pirate Granny
03-21-2013, 10:09 PM
You have to be in LINE no later than 1pm if you want to get in for lunch...they need people out of there by 2:30 to start the prep for dinner which starts at 4:30.