PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!

minnie04
03-19-2013, 01:28 PM
I just thought of this. My daughter is going to Orlando this weekend with her girl friends for their 21st Birthdays (YES, Her father finally agreed to let her go alone). I would love to set up a surprise in her room. She actually turns 21 Saturday night (they check in Saturday). I know the resorts will put together something, but do I need to be there to help or give them things to give her in the surprise? Any help you guys could give me would be great. I only have a few days to plan this. By way they are staying at Pop..

buzznwoodysmom
03-19-2013, 02:33 PM
I just thought of this. My daughter is going to Orlando this weekend with her girl friends for their 21st Birthdays (YES, Her father finally agreed to let her go alone). I would love to set up a surprise in her room. She actually turns 21 Saturday night (they check in Saturday). I know the resorts will put together something, but do I need to be there to help or give them things to give her in the surprise? Any help you guys could give me would be great. I only have a few days to plan this. By way they are staying at Pop..

I don't think I've ever heard of the resort putting together a surprise for the room. I know you can have stuff delivered to the room through the Disney Florist website.

caryrae
03-19-2013, 02:35 PM
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/floral-and-gifts/

snowflakegirl
03-19-2013, 09:12 PM
When my parents went for their first Disney trip without "kids" a few years ago (my sister and I are both adults and have been on our own for a while), my sister and I used the Disney Florist and sent them a gift basket. They called to let me know they'd gotten to the hotel safely and checked into their room and it was actually delivered to their door while we were on the phone, a total coincidence, but kinda neat. I'd say it was delivered to their room within half an hour of their getting into their room.

Disney_pups2
03-20-2013, 01:39 AM
I would think that you can ask Concierge as they can usually do anything. I am not sure how else you would do this though.

minnie04
03-20-2013, 08:17 AM
I will check out the florist, but I did see something on YouTube (Disney surprise in the room) that showed really cool stuff to have in the room for a birthday or special occasion, but they didn’t say how to get it. They also had a sash they put on the door that said happy birthday. It was done by the resort. I guess I can call today and see what they say. :mickey:

brownie
03-20-2013, 11:14 AM
I will check out the florist, but I did see something on YouTube (Disney surprise in the room) that showed really cool stuff to have in the room for a birthday or special occasion, but they didn’t say how to get it. They also had a sash they put on the door that said happy birthday. It was done by the resort. I guess I can call today and see what they say. :mickey:

That's an In-Room Celebration and is actually done through the Walt Disney World Florist: http://www.disneyflorist.com/category/occasions/inroomcelebrations/display

minnie04
03-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Thank you Brownie, that's exactly what I was looking for, so it is the florist that puts it together.. I'm on it now :thumbsup:

brownie
03-21-2013, 01:33 PM
You're welcome! I hope you're able to get a nice surprise put together.

PirateLover
03-21-2013, 07:20 PM
Yup, the florist is more than just flowers! My DH's aunt sends us special gifts sometimes via the Disney florist. Everything has always been very nice :mickey: