PDA

View Full Version : Evening EMH in Epcot

ASweetLov
03-18-2013, 09:28 PM
What attractions stay open in Epcot for the Evening EMH? Does World Showcase stay open or just Future World?

Also if I were to do any EMH what do I have to do at the gates so I wont get kicked out of the park?

Capt_redshirt
03-18-2013, 09:41 PM
During evening extra magic hours Almost all of Epcot is open (some attractions might not be check the availability schedule when your down there. but both future world and world showcase is open. as long as you are staying at a Disney resort you can take advantage of EMH just provide them with your ticket and hotel KTW card (or just the KTW card if its all on the card) the down side is you might have to show it often so don't put it in a spot you cant easily get to.

ASweetLov
03-18-2013, 09:44 PM
Thank you very much for the info!

Awesome_guy
03-19-2013, 12:42 AM
We loved evening EMH at Epcot last spring. You might be interested in a thread (linked here) on Epcot EMH from then (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=191968).

The official website currently has the following for extended theme park evenings:

"Living with the Land, Mission: SPACE, Soarin', Spaceship Earth, Test Track" (those 4 are also available in the morning) as well as "Captain EO, Journey Into Imagination With Figment, Mexico - Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros, Norway-Maelstrom, The American Adventure"

... I'm sure all this can change but gives you a sense.