PDA

View Full Version : Park Hours

jenperich
03-18-2013, 09:07 PM
Does anyone know how far in advance they typically announce the park hours? Trying to plan our dining for our trip in October. TIA!

epceddie
03-18-2013, 09:24 PM
The hours are out for August right now. I think they post them about six months in advance. Hopefully they'll be available for you sometime next month.
I'm sure someone with a little more info will be along shortly.

Capt_redshirt
03-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Thats right 180 days out is about when the hours will be available. so checking in mid to late april would be your best bet

PlutoLover
03-18-2013, 10:01 PM
September's have been out for at least a week now so I would think very soon if not already

WhiteRose1
03-18-2013, 10:36 PM
some sites have released Oct hours, but they are not out 'officially' from WDW. I am hearing people expect them to be out publically within a week...shrugs.

Carol
03-21-2013, 09:31 AM
October Hours have been released. I will get them up on the site later this afternoon.

We get them officially from Disney. You must remember that Disney does not do the updates for their web site. Therefore, just because the hours are not there doesn't mean they haven't been released.

You can also call since they are in the system.

Jeri
03-22-2013, 05:37 PM
So, October hours are out, but Disney hasn't put them on their site yet? :confused:
Ok, I am so confused. I am waiting for them, but didn't think I would see them here or anywhere else till the 1st of April at the earliest.

I will keep checking and hope I see them soon.

Carol
03-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Sorry, Jeri, real life got in the way. I will put them up in the morning.

Remember since Disney posts their hours SO far in advance about the only thing that doesn't change are the Extra Magic Hours.

Jeri
03-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Sorry, Jeri, real life got in the way. I will put them up in the morning.

Remember since Disney posts their hours SO far in advance about the only thing that doesn't change are the Extra Magic Hours.

Oh goodness, no problem. Believe me I know how real life tends to get so busy. I wasn't even thinking I would see them before April, so I am thrilled to see them before. :party:
And Thanks for all the hard work everyone does for this site, I know you all have lives outside of here and that always comes 1st. :thumbsup:

Lisa and Alan
03-24-2013, 06:25 AM
October hours have been released. There is only 1 pm xmh at MK and 1 pm xmh at EP during our 10 day stay. I thought there would be more, considering the MK closes early every other day for MNSSHP. I also notice HS closes at 6:00 twice during our stay..is that for a corporate event rental? Hmm.. Maybe they will add more Pm xmh as time nears..

Tekneek
03-24-2013, 07:12 AM
October hours have been released. There is only 1 pm xmh at MK and 1 pm xmh at EP during our 10 day stay. I thought there would be more, considering the MK closes early every other day for MNSSHP. I also notice HS closes at 6:00 twice during our stay..is that for a corporate event rental? Hmm.. Maybe they will add more Pm xmh as time nears..

I've been hearing rumblings that Evening EMH at MK is being phased out. No confirmation, but seeing fewer of those than usual is not a good sign. :(

Lisa and Alan
03-24-2013, 05:34 PM
I have heard of the phasing out of EMH as well, but they sell that as a perk for staying on property . We are going 10/18-10/28 and there are 5 or 6 early closings of MK due to Halloween parties. It makes it difficult to justify a nice sit down dinner at 5:30/6:00 when by the time you are finished eating and get to a park, you only have like 1 1/2-2 hours to enjoy yourself before closing time. So I may cutback on dinner reservations in lieu of losing park time, which I really don't want to do. Again, I just hope hours are extended as time nears.