PDA

View Full Version : DHS - Pixar Parade ending?

minnie-mouse
03-18-2013, 09:23 AM
I read on another site that the current parade will be stopping in April. Will they replace it with another parade? Our are they doing away with it altogether?

MickeysBestPal
03-18-2013, 10:44 AM
I read on another site that

1- the current parade will be stopping in April.

2- Will they replace it with another parade? Our

3- are they doing away with it altogether?

1- True.
2- Not at this time.
3- Only time will tell.

crltkcagle
03-18-2013, 12:36 PM
NOOOO! Why would they stop the parade? Its such a cute parade and you can see all of the rare characters that never come out. I really enjoy that parade. :(

Gator
03-18-2013, 03:18 PM
I would think that they wouldn't eliminate a parade without replacing it quickly.

I'm hoping for a more Hollywood type parade, like they had with the Stars and Motorcars. That screamed "Hollywood". As long as it's not the Block Party Bash. I despised that fact that the parade would stop and make everyone waiting for it wait even longer. Little kids really don't like waiting, and parents of little kids don't want them waiting longer either.

Pop Centurion
03-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Unlike Celebrate a Dream Come True & Mickey's Jungle Parade, The Pixar Pals parade was one & done for me. I agree the stopping made it annoying but the main reason was it just didn't hold my interest. I'd love something similar to the old Stars & Motorcars Parade.

MrPeetrie
03-19-2013, 02:33 PM
NOOOO! Why would they stop the parade? Its such a cute parade and you can see all of the rare characters that never come out. I really enjoy that parade. :(

Have you seen the California version? It is much better. After watching the west-coast version (on Youtube), I'm not too sad to see this one end.