PDA

View Full Version : T Rex Cafe Bar?

ASweetLov
03-17-2013, 01:38 PM
I was gonna make ADR's for T Rex Cafe (my fiance wanted it) but day I wanted to make the ADR's for only showed a 9pm availability so I booked House of Blues instead (menu looks better in my opinion lol). My fiance wants to know if they would let us sit at the bar at T Rex to have a drink and experience the restaurant or if that would be an issue and we would have to make ADRs to do so? :confused:

VAdizneefan
03-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Call T-Rex direct for a reservation. The Disney dining system just shows a certain number of slots but there are always more. 1-407-828-8739

Strmchsr
03-17-2013, 03:25 PM
:ditto: T-Rex ADRs are not like the rest of WDW. It's more "priority seating" but they take plenty of walk ups, too, if you're willing to wait.

Lindsey
03-18-2013, 04:31 PM
They take walk-ups, even when they are really busy, but you might be in for a long wait. If you want to skip the wait and go to the bar that is perfectly fine! My sister's and I were visiting really soon after the place first opened, we didn't want to wait so we went to the bar. You can order food at the bar too, so we got some things to munch on with our drinks. :marg::D