PDA

View Full Version : FPs and RFID Question

MrPeetrie
03-15-2013, 10:13 AM
When the new RFID system is fully in place, will one person from your party be able to obtain FastPasses for the whole group? Or will each person have to get in line and acquire their own?

KiNg4aDaY
03-15-2013, 10:37 AM
its my understanding that once the RFID is fully implemented, everyone will use fast pass + and you wont even have to go to the kiosks. You reserve the fastpasses you want in advance with your computer or a mobile app.

Pirate Granny
03-15-2013, 10:33 PM
That's going to be pretty restricting to people who don't have a computer or cell phone with an app.... Older people and foreign persons won't have a chance. All for progress, but more for fairness for all...

03-16-2013, 01:19 AM
When the new RFID system is fully in place, will one person from your party be able to obtain FastPasses for the whole group? Or will each person have to get in line and acquire their own?

Who knows at this time. We hear so many things about the system every day and some pan out to be true and some not.

All I know is that what is in place right now, touchpoint entries, has a long way to go before it's really working well. Needs a lot more work and tweaking.

LVT
03-16-2013, 07:18 AM
I believe there are kiosks set up for this in the parks.

MickeysBestPal
03-16-2013, 09:49 AM
I believe there are kiosks set up for this in the parks.

Correct.

Just look for long lines of older people and foreign persons.