PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic on Star Wars weekend

MargaretMessler
03-14-2013, 08:20 AM
We are planning DHS for the Sunday of Star Wars weekend in May. Not necessarily planning on any TS meals at DHS (to us, none of them are all that exciting), but should we consider booking one with the Fantasmic Dinner Package in order to make sure we get into the show without waiting 2 hours plus in line? Or is the waiting line no worse?

Also worth mentioning, we have a couple of "non assigned" days/nights where we could jump over there to see the show. Because my
TS preference on our DHS day would really be to head over to BW or another EPCOT resort for lunch or dinner.

Strmchsr
03-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Fantasmic is definitely PACKED on SWW (as is the whole park). If you want to make sure you see it I would suggest you either book the dining package or go another day.

MOJoe
03-14-2013, 05:49 PM
I can't disagree with Chris, but there may be an alternative. Because the park is busy, there may be a 2nd showing of Fantasmic. If that is the case, you will be able to see the show without too much of a wait. I always opt for the 2nd show and normally wait 30 to 45 minutes.

MargaretMessler
03-14-2013, 06:18 PM
I can't disagree with Chris, but there may be an alternative. Because the park is busy, there may be a 2nd showing of Fantasmic. If that is the case, you will be able to see the show without too much of a wait. I always opt for the 2nd show and normally wait 30 to 45 minutes.

If it were me, or myself and some friends, I would absolutely go for the 2nd showing (assuming there is one), but I don't think mom will want to be up that late. I'll check with her, right now I'm leaning toward Fantasmic on another night, or maybe the second showing when we haven't been out at the park ALL day.

Thanks for the input guys!