PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Gusto

dreaming of wdw
03-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Are Tutto Italia menu items available at Tutto Gusto? I thought I read this somewhere

greengeen
03-12-2013, 06:15 PM
The complete menu is on Disney's website, including prices! Looks good to me. But if it's not on the menu, they don't serve it.

DisneyDawgette
03-12-2013, 08:35 PM
The complete menu is on Disney's website, including prices! Looks good to me. But if it's not on the menu, they don't serve it.

I made this mistake at Raglan Road this weekend- Really hoped for Daulkey Duos from the QS outside the restaurant since we were with a large group who was not keen on Irish food... No such luck. :/

dreaming of wdw
03-14-2013, 08:50 PM
I'd love to hear some feedback from anyone who may have dined at Tutto Gusto recently - thanks! :blush:

PlutoPlanet
03-19-2013, 12:26 PM
I don't think you can order from the other menu. We liked Tutto gusto and will go there again this year. Best pizza in WDW (yes, that is faint praise). Pasta was fine too. We love Italian food and like this much better than Tony's in MK.

Nini
03-20-2013, 02:19 PM
We were there in January. We ordered a couple of the wine flights along with some of the cheese and meat plates. After this we told our server that we'd like to try the lasagna. She brought us the Tutti Italia menu and that is what we did. The lasagna was excellent by the way!

dreaming of wdw
03-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Thank you for confirming this for me Nini!!! We will definitely check it out in October now :)

VWL Mom
03-20-2013, 04:17 PM
I don't think you can order from the other menu. We liked Tutto gusto and will go there again this year. Best pizza in WDW (yes, that is faint praise). Pasta was fine too. We love Italian food and like this much better than Tony's in MK.

I think you may be thinking of Via Napoli? Tutto Gusto is the wine bar.

We were there in January. We ordered a couple of the wine flights along with some of the cheese and meat plates. After this we told our server that we'd like to try the lasagna. She brought us the Tutti Italia menu and that is what we did. The lasagna was excellent by the way!

That was very nice of her but I'm not sure that is normally done unless they have started using it as overflow seating.

SBETigg
03-20-2013, 04:31 PM
I was at Tutto Gusto two days ago, and I didn't think to ask about the menu, sorry. I don't see why you wouldn't just eat at Tutto Italia if you wanted that menu, though? The ADRs for Tutto Italia are pretty easy to get on the day of/walk up and the seating at Gusto is awkward for a large meal. We barely had room on our table for two glasses of wine and a cheese plate. It was good, though. The smaller menu is sufficient for a meal if you were just looking for lighter fare.

dreaming of wdw
03-20-2013, 08:48 PM
I don't see why you wouldn't just eat at Tutto Italia if you wanted that menu, though? The ADRs for Tutto Italia are pretty easy to get on the day of/walk up and the seating at Gusto is awkward for a large meal. We barely had room on our table for two glasses of wine and a cheese plate.

The reason I ask is because DH and I are travelling with my parents who are not big Italian food lovers. DH hoped that we could enjoy a pasta meal while my folks enjoy the wine ;)

SBETigg
03-20-2013, 09:58 PM
The reason I ask is because DH and I are travelling with my parents who are not big Italian food lovers. DH hoped that we could enjoy a pasta meal while my folks enjoy the wine ;)

In that case, I would still recommend the reverse, dining at Tutto Italia, where they can order the same wines and snack foods served in Tutto Gusto, but you will have room at your table for the food and wine. I do think they would accommodate you, though, whichever way you want to do it. I'm here until Sunday, so I will try to get back and stop in to ask for you.