PDA

View Full Version : BOG with toddlers

TFrauts
03-11-2013, 11:49 PM
I would love to make reservations for our upcoming trip in July at BOG, but I was wondering if anyone with toddlers has had any experience with it. They arnt afraid of the dark, or anything... Just wondering what your thoughts are... Is it geared more for adults or older kids...??? Thanks! I was obsessed with Beauty and the Beast when I was younger, so this is more of a selfish request;0)

Pirate Granny
03-12-2013, 07:56 AM
Go for it...book it now as its hard to get in and you are past your 180 day booking. It has three rooms and food comes quickly...kids would love it, maybe not the west wing as its darker and does lightning and thunder, but the other two rooms are pretty bright and a lot to look at,

buzznwoodysmom
03-12-2013, 02:22 PM
I would book it as soon as possible. July is already well within the 180 day window in which you can book. I wouldn't be surprised if you find it booked solid!

etibbetts
03-13-2013, 12:18 PM
If you have a toddler I would recommend not sitting in the West Wing. That room is dark and the thunder gets loud. When I was there for dinner, another family had a young child and he just cried the whole time. The ballroom is light/bright and I don't think they would be scared at all. You can still walk in the West Wing to check it out too.

garthbarth1
03-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Are you able to request what room you would like to sit in or are you seated as tables become available? Thanks! :mickey: