PDA

View Full Version : AoA/PopCentury connection

MargaretMessler
03-11-2013, 03:41 PM
I know you can cross over the bridge between these two resorts, but looking at the resort maps, it looks like there is a walkway around the lake where you can get from one to the other.

We are in a Little Mermaid room, so depending on where our room is located, could we follow a path around the lake instead of heading for the bridge?

JerseyDad
03-11-2013, 04:50 PM
....yes ...the path takes you completely around the lake. So...if you want to walk around the lake in order to get to ...say ..dine in POP ...it's actually about 800' - 1000' feet shorter to walk around the lake than it is to walk through AoA property to cross the bridge to POP. (depending on which Little Mermaid Building you're in)

brownie
03-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Yes, you can take the bridge or walk around the lake.

PopPhan
03-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Not meaning to hijack the thread, but this talk about the path around Hourglass Lake makes me think of something I thought I would ask here....

On the Pop side, the path is called Memory Lane and has markers periodically with period related trivia. Is there anything similar along the path on the AoA side? Does the path on the AoA side have a name?

ransam
03-13-2013, 04:54 PM
i did the walk around the lake last month. it's a very beautiful walk.