PDA

View Full Version : Which entrance?

Suz36
03-11-2013, 02:08 PM
We're staying at the DL hotel, and therefore eligible to use the GC DCA entrance. If our number one priority is Radiator Springs Racers FPs, would you use the GC or main entrance? TIA for any advice!

tinkwest
03-12-2013, 11:22 AM
I don't think it is going to be too much of a difference in the long run. But if you know where you are going, the route through the GCH might be a bit quicker as you will be avoiding some of the crowds at the turnstiles and security.

BrerGnat
03-12-2013, 11:41 AM
I don't think it is going to be too much of a difference in the long run. But if you know where you are going, the route through the GCH might be a bit quicker as you will be avoiding some of the crowds at the turnstiles and security.

It really depends on when you will be there. The GCH entrance is very convenient, but the FP area is actually closer to the main entrance. In addition, there are only 2 turnstiles/bagchecks at the GCH entrance and when the line is long, it moves VERY slowly.

I would recommend the main entrance, and be there about 30 min prior to park opening.

Carol
03-12-2013, 03:03 PM
If you are entering during regular park hours I would go through the main gates. There are many more CMs to get you through the lines.

The lines were quite long at GC in January and there were no crowds at that time of year.

Suz36
03-13-2013, 07:54 PM
Should have said this earlier, but this would probably be at early entry time. I'm getting the feeling the main gates are better just because of the number of turnstiles. Thanks everyone!