PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with online check-in?

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
03-11-2013, 01:32 PM
We will check in to Kidani one week from today :clappy: :clappy: so I'm trying to do online check-in from the DVC member website. Each time I try, it takes me to the main DisneyWorld Resort homepage where you can make reservations. I can't get to any DVC online reservation stuff. Has anybody else had this problem or know if I'm doing something wrong? Obviously there is no big hurry, but I was so excited to finally be able to check in.

disneymom15
03-11-2013, 02:24 PM
Yes, go to mydisneyreservation.com.
Click on the booked "directly with walt disney world" button. That should bring up the confirmation page.

PlutoPlanet
03-12-2013, 12:53 PM
I did this last year and it was okay then. Just to rule out the obvious, have you tried this from 2 different Internet browsers, like Internet Explorer and then Chrome or Firefox?

MariMouse
03-12-2013, 08:20 PM
Yes, I just had problems, too. It took an hour of navigating but I finally got it done. I never had these problems with the old site. How frustrating::mad:

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
03-16-2013, 06:56 PM
After multiple tries with multiple browsers I still couldn't check in and finally called Member Services. Because I had added one night at the beginning of our stay and had the reservations linked, I was told I couldn't check in online, but would need to wait until we arrived. The woman I spoke with was very nice and she was able to make a room request for me as to which savannah we wanted to look at from our room, but since we are arriving VERY late and likely won't be at the resort until after midnight, I was hoping to have some of this done ahead of time. Now, that being said...I can't imagine there will be much of a line to check in at that time of day! :blush: