PDA

View Full Version : New Little Mermaid Ride///

garthbarth1
03-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Is the new Fantasyland ride (Voyage of the little Mermaid) the same version as DL Ariels Under the Sea Adventure? Just curious..cant wait to check it out in October! Thanks for any info!:mickey:

DisneyDawgette
03-10-2013, 11:35 PM
From what I understand, they're basically the same thing! But don't hold me to it! :blush:

garthbarth1
03-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the info! I was at DL this year and really enjoyed it..cant wait to try it this year at WDW :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
03-10-2013, 11:45 PM
Same exact ride... WDW's version has the better facade and queue... Otherwise, nothing else differs, maybe a few minor things, but not the ride or experience...

Melanie
03-11-2013, 07:18 AM
Yes, exactly the same ride through, but the huge difference at WDW is the queue which gets you totally immersed before riding. It's so well done!

EJS-Houston
03-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Yes, exactly the same ride through, but the huge difference at WDW is the queue which gets you totally immersed before riding. It's so well done!

Couldn't agree more...it's exceptionally well done...and riding it for the first time this past November became an even more amazing experience by riding it just after riding 'It's a Small World' which is relatively close by. What a great contrast to get a look at the dawn of audioanimatronics, immediately followed by the state-of-the-art.

Polynesian Dweller
03-11-2013, 11:19 AM
The WDW queue is one of the best they've done. If lines are short that stand-by line should be done at least once.