PDA

View Full Version : ADR's & SoG?

vamaggie
03-09-2013, 11:57 AM
We are going in Nov and staying at SoG (with Military friends) We have not been to the world in > 5 years. Can someone please share with me the current process for making ADRs and is SoG considered "on-property" for ADR purposes? We will probably only make a few but want to make sure we can try to get the ones we really want. Thanks! :mickey:

Itchy
03-09-2013, 12:45 PM
We are going in Nov and staying at SoG (with Military friends) We have not been to the world in > 5 years. Can someone please share with me the current process for making ADRs and is SoG considered "on-property" for ADR purposes? We will probably only make a few but want to make sure we can try to get the ones we really want. Thanks! :mickey:

I really do not think it make a difference where you are staying, a reservation is a reservation.

I would go to the WDW web site and sign in if you have an account already or make one and make your reservations from that point.

If all else fails I would do it by phone. Reservations fill up quickly at some locations so I would make them as soon as you can 180 days out.

Hope this helps....:mickey:

vamaggie
03-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Thank you!!! I thought I remembered that folks staying on property were able to reserve earlier than folks who were not. Has this changed? I have not used the new system so want to know what to expect.

faline
03-10-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm not sure where Shades of Green falls with this but, yes, if you are staying at a Disney Resort you can make dining reservations 180 days + 10 from your arrival date. Otherwise, you can make reservations 180 days out from the date you are going to dine at a particular venue.

vamaggie
04-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Does anyone know the number to call to make ADRs now? I have been reading that the website is less than reliable so I want to have a phone # to call if that happens when we go to make the ADRs (and also to check about if it is 180 days or 180 + 10)
THanks!

BrerGnat
04-05-2013, 08:01 AM
I don't believe SoG "counts" as a Disney resort for the ADR purposes of 180+10. You will be able to make ADRs at the 180 day mark like everyone else.

FWIW, the SoG restaurants are not connected to the Disney system at all, so if you want to eat at the hotel, you will have to go directly through them for reservations at their restaurants.

VWL Mom
04-05-2013, 08:09 AM
does anyone know the number to call to make adrs now? I have been reading that the website is less than reliable so i want to have a phone # to call if that happens when we go to make the adrs (and also to check about if it is 180 days or 180 + 10)
thanks!

1-407-wdw-dine (1-407-939-3463)

vamaggie
04-06-2013, 09:24 AM
THanks Natalie and VWL Mom for the information. I was not sure about SOG and the 180+10 but will check when we get to that date and then go forward as needed. Will check with SOG and see about making ressies there.