PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan Club on DVC

PlutoPlanet
03-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Has anyone stayed at the Manhattan Club on DVC points? The cost of 20 points per night from Sunday through Thursday (depending on the time of year) doesn't seem that bad.

VWL Mom
03-14-2013, 07:49 AM
I haven't stayed there but thought I'd bump it up for you. Maybe there's someone that has stayed there (even if not on points) that could give you a review on the hotel.

:bump:

TinkerbellT421
03-14-2013, 08:03 AM
I haven't stayed there. But, wanted to offer a thought. I usually use the Googles for reviews, it's pretty helpful. I read several reviews thoroughly though to see what the real complaints are. I am always amazed by some of the bad reviews and how petty they are. :mickey:

Iluvtink
03-14-2013, 10:43 AM
I stayed at the Manhattan Club in Feb last year for a few nights and was quite happy with it. (used RCI points, not DVC points)
The location is wonderful -- very convenient. It's an easy walk to Times Square or Central Park and the subway. I found the staff to be quite pleasant. We had a 1 bedroom. It was a bit on the small side, but that is not exactly surprising in NYC. I just booked a week in a studio for next February.
Availability at the Manhattan Club is the only thing that I have issue with. I only seems to be able to find available rooms in the winter (again, using my RCI points). Yet I regularly get emails from them for promotional rooms available. Perhaps you will have better luck with availability when going through DVC.

Good luck.

PlutoPlanet
03-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Thanks!