PDA

View Full Version : I did it!!

minnie04
03-08-2013, 09:27 AM
These are the first Annual passes I have ever bought. We have been going since 92 (with the kids) and never needed them, but now with higher prices and blackout dates on Fl res. A family of 5 can get very costly (and when you add in the boyfriends/girlfriends) I had to bite the bullet and buy them, it just made sense... I’m so excited to start planning trips. Now since we don’t have to worry about buying tickets I’m going to plan to stay in Deluxe resorts..lol Tickets and hotel were a big part of the expense, but NOW I can spend the extra on the resorts. I’m going to get every penny out of these tickets..lol :mickey:

AgentC
03-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Enjoy!

We usually do the FL resident seasonal pass because I don't like to go in the summer. They have really been worth it for us. It doesn't take too many days on the season to offset the cost.

Last year I upgraded to full annual passes to go with friends in July. I might downgrade most to seasonal this year but I am going to keep one for the free parking since we do more day trips now.

minnie04
03-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Thank you, I would have done the Seasonal too, but the blackout dates are the days I need for spring break.. go figure. We never go in summer either. I did consider the tickets with the water parks included, but we can always pay for a water park in the summer. :mickey: