PDA

View Full Version : Buying Park Tickets

SBETigg
03-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Wow, you think you know everything, and then one little thing gets you stumped...

Park tickets. We usually buy packages, our tickets included and on the Key to the World card. But we're staying at the Dolphin, conference for the husband. Last time I stayed Dolphin, I bought my park admission plus hopper option ahead of time and had it shipped to me.

Husband wants to wait until we get there to buy park tickets. That's possible, right? At the same rate I'm finding online (cheaper per day if you buy multiple days)? If I remember correctly, you can even do this at the Dolphin? Any help on this is appreciated.

And yes, I'm already anticipating a long wait to get into parks considering the new RFID lines. We leave in 13 days.

Strmchsr
03-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Yes, you can get them when you arrive. The only way to save money on tickets is through the Official Ticket Center (look under Intercot sponsors). It doesn't save a ton, but it's better than none!

SBETigg
03-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Yes, you can get them when you arrive. The only way to save money on tickets is through the Official Ticket Center (look under Intercot sponsors). It doesn't save a ton, but it's better than none!

Thanks! And thanks for the Official Ticket Center reminder. I love to use Intercot sponsors when I can. We'll be using Quicksilver, too (have used them before and very happy with them).

KiNg4aDaY
03-04-2013, 08:56 PM
If you want the security of having the tickets in advance and you have a Disney Store near you, they also have the tickets. The only problem is that they do have a 3 day minimum on the tickets. They sell for the same price as at the parks though so no discounts there.

Fangorn
03-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Yes. The Swan and Dolphin both have Disney ticket desks where you can purchase tickets. Prices will be the same there as at any other Disney ticket window anywhere on property.

Steve

SBETigg
03-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Yes. The Swan and Dolphin both have Disney ticket desks where you can purchase tickets. Prices will be the same there as at any other Disney ticket window anywhere on property.

Steve

Thanks, Steve. I thought I remembered seeing that. I want to buy in advance, he wants to wait. I think he's going to win this one.