PDA

View Full Version : Ticket mess at MK

magicland
03-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Was anyone else annoyed at the step backward Disney has taken in selling tickets at the MK? The long lines at both the Guest Services and the "new LITTLE kiosk" took a toll on a lot of people Saturday. The kiosk had only two cast members working, no price signs were anywhere, so these two had to probably answer many of the same price questions over and over. It took 1 hour to get an Annual Pass--even though I had all the paper work already done. The lines were so unexpected that cast members were trying to put masking tape down to keep people in line. Oh well---thanks for letting me vent.

VWL Mom
03-04-2013, 04:12 PM
So sorry you went through this. I have about 5 hours to spend there in two weeks and I need to get my AP activated. I was so looking forward to it but after reading this and Christine's post about the AP lines am starting to think my plan is a big mistake. :sad:

floridamom
03-04-2013, 06:49 PM
So sorry you went through this. I have about 5 hours to spend there in two weeks and I need to get my AP activated. I was so looking forward to it but after reading this and Christine's post about the AP lines am starting to think my plan is a big mistake. :sad:

We have always had good luck activating our APs at Guest Services in Downtown Disney.

villavic
03-04-2013, 10:50 PM
I'm planning to start my week at WDW in DHS after lunch, coming thru the walk from Boardwalk (I've been several times in DHS so an afternoon should be enough for specific attractions I want to repeat). Will be the Will call lines short? or at least shorter than early in the morning? (I'll be in a hotel out of DW) It will be on wednesday 27.. Easter!! :scared:

magicland
03-05-2013, 12:39 PM
The problem I had was around 12:30 in MK. Maybe later and at the HS things will be more efficient. I'll be interested in how the other parks are dealing with their ticket distribution. Good luck, but have fun!

DisneyDawgette
03-10-2013, 11:54 PM
So is this problem with AP's really only happening in MK? Has anyone tried to activate them in any of the other parks lately and had any problems?

I'd like to have my ducks in a row before we head down to activate in August! :mickey:

Butters
03-13-2013, 04:38 PM
In December we waited well over an hour to activate our APs. It didn't help that people buying tickets for the Xmas party use the same line...

Needless to say waiting that long with a 2 year old who spent all day flying and taking busses being told She was going to see Mickey Mouse tested our patience :mickey:

KODABEAR
03-16-2013, 12:39 PM
:gold:: We just activated ours at the Gateway entrance to EPCOT no line no hassel!!