PDA

View Full Version : Concierge At BWI

moe513
03-03-2013, 07:36 PM
We have stayed at the BWI 4 times before in a standard room but was thinking of trying the concierge floor next time. Can someone please tell me their thoughts on this upgrade? Also, please tell me where these rooms are located. The resort is so big and sprawlimg I dont want a bad location. Thx:mickey:

BrerGnat
03-04-2013, 08:42 AM
We were upgraded to Club Level when we stayed at BWI. We (my sister and I) were there for 5 nights, and had booked a standard room. We were upgraded for free at check in due to overbooking. It was a nice surprise! I had stayed CL at Beach Club and WL prior to that.

The CL rooms are on the 5th floor, I believe. The entire floor is not CL, but the area with the CL rooms is closed off from the rest with a set of key activated doors. The CL desk is in a little office between the two doors, so you pass through there on your way in and out. The lounge itself looks out over the inner courtyard, not the Boardwalk. It's very nice. You can see some of Illuminations at night from there.

The food offerings are decidedly adult in nature. Lots of stuff from Kouzzina downstairs, which means lots of Greek and Mediterranean inspired choices. The breakfast was similar to every other CL. The food was very good, but there was nothing there my kids would have eaten had they been with us, so we probably wouldn't return to this CL as a family.

The CL staff was really amazing, though. I had no complaints there.

Since it seems like you are fans of the BWI in general, I'm sure you'd love the CL experience.