PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been a part of the Disney College Program

1goofyfamily
02-27-2013, 03:19 PM
My little sister got accepted and she's pretty excited. She'll leave the end of May and come back the 1st part of January. We're excited too because it gives us a better excuse to make a trip and "visit her".

buzznwoodysmom
02-27-2013, 05:12 PM
My friend's sister is doing the CP right now and is LOVING it!!! She loves it there so much that she told her sister a few weeks ago that she has no intentions of returning home to Louisiana. She has applied at 3 physical therapy schools in the area and is hoping to continue working for Disney during PT school if she gets accepted!

joanna71985
02-27-2013, 06:36 PM
I have. I did 6 CPs altogether

Tygger7
02-28-2013, 08:19 AM
My DD is at Disney right now doing the College Program. She is a character handler at DHS. Best advice right now is to get on the CP Facebook page and start trying to meet roommates. My DD said that made all the difference in the world. Also, have her bring a car if at all possible. If there are any specific questions, feel free to ask away!

1goofyfamily
02-28-2013, 12:00 PM
My DD is at Disney right now doing the College Program. She is a character handler at DHS. Best advice right now is to get on the CP Facebook page and start trying to meet roommates. My DD said that made all the difference in the world. Also, have her bring a car if at all possible. If there are any specific questions, feel free to ask away!

Thanks for the info everyone.
I know she's on the CP Facebook page getting to know some people and coordinate when they are all arriving. This will be quite the change for her....she's 17 years younger than me and just moved moved away to a small private college (not far) after community college and living with our parents so it'll be a big change for my parents too.

KiNg4aDaY
03-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Sorry for the delay in answering this one, as I just noticed it. I was a CP!! I LOVED it! I want to go back and work there again sooo bad. I still talk to my best friend from down there every day on facebook.

Its a great time to learn a lot, meet some amazing people, and have the time of your life. Its as magical for the CPs as it is for the guests they are helping :) .