PDA

View Full Version : CBR vs CSR???

steph436
02-26-2013, 10:31 PM
My family and I will be traveling to WDW in July. We have stayed at POR and POFQ in the past. This year we wanted to try another MOD resort but I can't decide between CBR and CSR. I am hoping you can give me your thought on both...good and bad. :mickey:

Please help me decide! :confused:

Crow
02-26-2013, 11:23 PM
Ive stayed at all of the mods. CSR is the best for me, maybe tied w POFQ and CBR is at the bottom. I just stayed at CSR again a few wks ago..nice them, some extras since its a convention resort, like a business center and spa. the buses were very good this trip. Id pick CSR

Mickey'sIrishPAl
02-27-2013, 08:42 AM
CBR by and far was the best moderate that we stayed at. Was more spread out than POR and POFQ. Love the feel of CBR, the bright colors, the food court is much better IMO, love the layout, the pool (with zero entry) is great along with the little kids pool area, pool bar is awesome with some of the best bar tenders that I have encountered on property. It was our first moderate and we like to call it home, although we would be willing to try others. Never been to CSR but I hear great things about it!!

Enjoy either way.

Angelgirl65
02-27-2013, 09:25 AM
CSR would be my choice between the two. My family loves the main pool area and all the amenities that come along with it being a convention resort.

AgentC
02-27-2013, 10:32 AM
I would choose CSR over CBR.

Both resorts are large and spread out so that is a draw. However CBR is a bit strange in that check in is at the front of the resort while the restaurant and stores are in a different building in the middle of the resort.

What I like better at CSR
-queen size beds
-door for bathroom area
-main pool and play ground
-extra amenities like health club
-theming/ atmosphere

What I like better at CBR
-water area for younger children
-pirate theme rooms are cute

Both resorts are very nice and it does come down to personal preference. You will be fine no matter which you choose.

ThanxForNoticin
02-27-2013, 12:18 PM
Another vote for CSR. We've had the chance to stay at both, and we just really prefer the look and feel of Coronado - a beautiful resort.

steph436
02-27-2013, 09:08 PM
Thanks so much for your replies! I think we will go with CSR!:thumbsup: My son loved the pool area and the water slide. My husband liked the restaurant menu items. LOL

I appreciate all of your responses!

Melanie
02-28-2013, 06:49 AM
Thanks so much for your replies! I think we will go with CSR!:thumbsup: My son loved the pool area and the water slide. My husband liked the restaurant menu items. LOL

I appreciate all of your responses!

I don't think you will regret your choice. I'm a big CSR fan, for all the reasons everyone has listed. Have fun!