PDA

View Full Version : Changing paper tickets to RFID

Buttercup
02-26-2013, 10:07 AM
We bought our tickets for our upcoming trip through Undercover Tourist -- they are just the paper card type tickets.
If I take them up to guest services, will they exchange them for the new RFID type? Or will they add them to our room key? I wanna try this tap-and-go thing! :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
02-26-2013, 10:20 AM
I know you can add them to your room key. I think you can exchange for the RFID. Don't get too terribly excited about the tap and go. It still has plenty of bugs.

FLKatie912
02-26-2013, 01:00 PM
We bought our tickets for our upcoming trip through Undercover Tourist -- they are just the paper card type tickets.
If I take them up to guest services, will they exchange them for the new RFID type? Or will they add them to our room key? I wanna try this tap-and-go thing! :thumbsup:

This will only work if you will be staying on property at a Disney resort. If you are, you will have to visit a Concierge desk to transfer the ticket to your resort room key. The Vacation Planners and Guest Relations do not have the room key technology.

Keep in mind, not all locations are using the Touch to Pay technology and the locations that are are not ALWAYS working. :mickey: