PDA

View Full Version : Is DiVine still wandering AK?

Canuck Park Hopper
02-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Hi All - I recall from our last visit a few years ago a mysterious camouflaged character who wandered in the trees and gardens at AK... I believe her name was "DiVine".

Does she still make appearances at AK? If so, I will make sure to keep an eye out for her!

Thanks
CPH

badkitty
02-26-2013, 12:14 AM
Yes! :D I saw her twice last week.

DisneyGuy1979
02-26-2013, 06:53 AM
Seen her yesterday on the way to Everest:mickey:

Cheshire_Girl
02-26-2013, 08:40 AM
Saw her, for the FIRST TIME!!! a few week ago :)
She had been on my list for a year..Was so stoked.
She is awesome - I hope you get to see her.

JMTStone
02-26-2013, 09:07 AM
I got to see her on our Mother-Daughter trip in 2010. I was there for my X0th Birthday and my DD and I were leaving to park hop to DHS and there she was. My other DD and husband were at home but I got some wonderful pictures with her and my little princess. In all of our trips, we hadn't seen her.

We saw some creatures back in 1999.

DH and other DD were very jealous.

I'm glad she's been spotted this week and I hope to see her in July with the whole family.

ransam
02-26-2013, 11:58 AM
My gf and son went a few weeks ago, I had seen her gut my gf had not. She was totally amazed. It was also the only thing at Disney, including rides, shows, etc...that intimdated my son!

TinkerbellT421
02-26-2013, 03:20 PM
She still amazes me. I have some awesome "artsy" pictures I took of her. I don't think I can load them here.

ANG
02-28-2013, 01:27 PM
I've never seen her. Though I've only been to AK twice and there were so many other new things to see I Wasn't really looking at my surroundings as much. I hear you really have to pay attention to catch her.

I will for sure be looking for her on next trip!

GottaLvDisney
03-02-2013, 08:33 PM
We've managed to catch her on every trip & I still love watching her. It's always amusing to watch the surprised look on people's faces when they suddenly see her.

One of my DD still talks about how cool it would be if she could be her for a day.