PDA

View Full Version : BOG Dinig Rooms

beksy
02-24-2013, 04:27 PM
First off, I'm not sure if this is in the right spot so I apologize if its not. :blush:

Beauty and the Beast is one of, if not my favorite, Disney movie so I am REALLY excited to try this out. I'm a little confused on dining room set-up though. It looks like the one room is only open for lunch and then the West Wing and Ballroom are open for both meals. Is this correct?

Assuming it is, I'm thinking that to see it all (which is important to me :joy:) I'll need to eat there at least twice...once for lunch for that dining room and once for dinner for one of the other rooms. I'd like to try them both out so that's no big deal. However, can I walk around the restaurant (quietly, along the edges, not interrupting other diners) to see the room we aren't having dinner in and take a few pictures or should I try to bet 2 ADRs here so I can eat in each room? I hate to hog the ADRs at a popular place. Thanks!

Melanie
02-24-2013, 04:31 PM
All three rooms were open for lunch when I ate there last month, and I walked around and took pics of the other two rooms we didn't dine in.

Katzateer
02-24-2013, 04:33 PM
For lunch all 3 rooms are open and you can pick which room you would like to sit in.

And you can go into all the rooms and look around.:mickey::thumbsup:

Katzateer
02-24-2013, 04:34 PM
For lunch all 3 rooms are open and you can pick which room you would like to sit in.

And you can go into all the rooms and look around.:mickey::thumbsup:

I think we posted at the same time Mel :thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
02-24-2013, 04:57 PM
:ditto: to the above posts. We had lunch there two weeks ago and were able to sit in any of the three rooms. We sat in the ballroom, but walked around and took pictures of the other two rooms.

Melanie
02-24-2013, 05:10 PM
I think we posted at the same time Mel :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

gottaluvtink
03-03-2013, 02:21 PM
We had dinner there in January. We were invited to walk around after dinner and take as many pictures as we liked. We also got our pIctures taken with the Beast. It is a very impressive place.

beksy
03-04-2013, 02:04 AM
Thanks everyone! This will open up more spaces to try other restaurants too.