PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Lunch vs. Dinner

Eric87
02-24-2013, 10:41 AM
For those of you who have experienced both, which would you suggest? Obviously your surroundings during both are similar if not the same. Food, price, and amount of people in the restaurant during each time give you a reason to choose one over the other?

Strmchsr
02-24-2013, 01:22 PM
It depends on what kind of meal you're looking for. The lunch is a lot more rushed as they're trying to move people through as quickly as possible. The grand hall is beautiful but it feels like a cafeteria with so many tables in there. But, you don't have to have an ADR for lunch and it's much cheaper. Dinner is a very nice sit down meal. A little more leisurely pace, higher quality food. But, you DO have to have an ADR and those are quite a hot commodity right now. If I had to pick, I'd choose dinner, but lunch isn't bad.

Butters
02-24-2013, 02:00 PM
I would recommend doing both, if you can get an ADR it's great not having to wait in the 30+ min line for lunch.

buzznwoodysmom
02-24-2013, 02:22 PM
The lunch is a lot more rushed as they're trying to move people through as quickly as possible.

We have only had lunch here so I can't compare it to dinner, but wanted to note that we did not feel the least bit rushed during our meal. Drinks were self serve, so other than the CM bringing our food out to our table, we didn't have any CMs come by our table for anything, not even to try to move us along. It was a very pleasant meal.