02-22-2013, 06:07 PM
So I'm more or less sorted with my ressies, so far I've got:

Dinner at Ohana
Breakfast at Tusker House
Lunch at Via Napoli
Fantasmic Hollywood & Vine dinner
Breakfast at Boma
Date night at Artist Point, whilst Mum takes stepson to T-Rex
4pm for BOG, which I'm really not sure about.... It's so early that thinking about just cancelling and doing lunch instead
Dinner at Kouzzina

Only things left to book is Sanaa for lunch on our last day (which shouldn't be a problem) and something for our night in Epcot, which we will eventually all agree on!

Any thoughts?

beksy
02-22-2013, 06:48 PM
Sounds good! I've had Ohana and Tusker House breakfast and enjoyed both. Ohana is a must-do for us and Tusker House is my favorite breakfast character buffet. I am looking forward to trying BOG too.

andypooh
02-22-2013, 09:55 PM
what's BOG?

beksy
02-22-2013, 11:31 PM
what's BOG?

It stands for Be Our Guest, the new restuarant at MK.

crazygoalie39
02-23-2013, 10:45 AM
I'm not a fan of H&V and have never been to Kouzzina, I've heard good things though. Other than that great choices! :mickey:

I wouldn't cancel BOG. I think it's better to eat at odd times because then the lines for the attractions are shorter while everyone is eating.

Itchy
02-23-2013, 11:53 AM
If you are looking for one in Epcot you might want to try Biergarten, Teppan Edo, or Crown and Rose.

As for Kouzzina we ate there once and was not impressed but that is my opinon as I have seen a lot of folks that rave about it. We might have just had a bad night.

Happy planning...:mickey:

Jen1984
02-24-2013, 12:49 PM
We've been to Kouzzina before, and we are some of those that rave about it! I did H&V about 5 years ago, and it was fine, we didn't really like mama melrose and brown derby is a bit above our price range!

Hopefully the rest will be good!