PDA

View Full Version : HELP with ADRs

PlutoLover
02-22-2013, 10:45 AM
So I thought I knew it all :blush: but then I continue to read more posts and all of a sudden I read a post and go what?? What do they mean??

Excuse me if I am being dumb right now but I thought all dining reservations could be booked 180 days in advance (except a few locations). I just saw a post that said they booked 180 +10 cause they are staying on property. I always stay on property and I always book at the 180 mark, what is this +10?? And what time can I call or get online and start booking?

Could someone that clearly knows more than me please help!! :thumbsup:

Thank you!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-22-2013, 11:02 AM
The +10 means that you can book for up to 10 days of your vacation on the first day.

Say that you arrive 180 days from today. You can book ADR's for the first day of your trip today (180 days), and for the rest of your trip, up to 10 days (the +10 part, since you're really booking at 181 days out, 182 days out, etc).

It is a perk that save you from having to call back, or go online each morning. If your trip is longer than 10 days, you do have to call or go online for the additional days.

The online system is available at 6am, and the phone lines open at 7am.

A good plan is to try online at 6am, and then call at 7am if you're having any issues.

PlutoLover
02-22-2013, 11:11 AM
I am a dork! I was aware of that, thank you for clearing it up. I read the post and my brain didn't process what I was reading. I think I got super excited and was thinking I could do it 10 days earlier which would have been awesome!

Thanks again!!

I can now resume my princess perfection :princess: