PDA

View Full Version : Question for people who have had dinner at Be Our Guest

Hammer
02-22-2013, 09:59 AM
As has been documented, BOG dinner ADRs are difficult to get. For those who have eaten dinner, did you or anyone at your table have wine or beer? Did you notice wine or beer at other tables?

I'm curious to see if it is a big seller...a lot of people were upset when this was introduced and I want to see if anyone is seeing an sort of change. My guess is no.

Disney Goof
02-22-2013, 10:29 AM
We ate dinner at BOG in November and we had a couple glasses of wine each. I really didn't notice if other tables had wine, but there was a table that had a couple rounds of beers.

I don't think it is as big a deal as people made it out to be.

Food was good, but not great.

Enjoy:mickey:

etibbetts
02-22-2013, 11:23 AM
I had dinner there in November. No one in my party had beer or wine. I didn't notice what other tables were doing.

BuffaloJason
02-22-2013, 12:34 PM
We didn't have wine or beer when we ate there a couple weeks ago, mostly because it was the last night of our trip and we were exhausted from chasing two little kids around theme parks for a week :sleepin:

The restaurant was really cool, worth a visit just for the ambiance. The food, unfortunately was terrible. Worst meal I had all week by far. Maybe a good glass of wine would have helped :)

sassy2000
02-22-2013, 02:28 PM
We were there 2 weeks ago and my husband had one. I don't think anyone was paying attention to who was drinking what.
The restaurant was beautiful but the food was not great. My husband & I had the steak which was WAY overcooked and very dry (probably because of being overcooked) My dad had salmon which he liked and my mom had a seafood dish served in a bread pastry that she liked so maybe if you just stay away from the steak you will be good. The cupcakes were delicious!

TheDuckRocks
02-23-2013, 05:10 PM
I was having such a good time looking at the snow through the windows, the napkin rolled like a rose, the Beast walking around and trying the new food, I completely forgot about the beer and wine. And as for anyone else other than setting themselfs on fire I wouldn't have noticed.:blush:

Hammer
02-25-2013, 04:51 PM
So what I thought would happen has come to be: nothing!