PDA

View Full Version : Just passed ROFR!

mickeyman42
02-21-2013, 07:36 AM
So we just found out from The Timeshare Store that we have passed ROFR! so excited! now we just have to wait for the closing papers, and send them back and we're done. from your experience, how long after the closing docs are received (by the closing co) have you been able to contact MS to book a trip? I know that it will be in the system days before we get any kind of info from disney right? anyway, so excited and cant wait to book our first DVC stay!

VWL Mom
02-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Congratulations & Welcome Home!

It took a little over three weeks from passing ROFR to seeing the points in our account. It could take more time depending on how quickly the seller returns the closing docs, and then it averages about 2 weeks to have points ready to book. After that you can call member accounting and they should be able to give you your member number so you can book.

wildernesslady
02-21-2013, 08:55 AM
Welcome Home.

Butters
02-21-2013, 09:01 AM
I think it was about 3 weeks later I was able to book my first stay with my points... Congrats!!

laprana
02-21-2013, 10:39 AM
:congrats: and Welcome Home! :mickey:

vizsla
02-22-2013, 05:11 AM
:mickey: Welcome Home :mickey:

TheHD
02-25-2013, 11:25 PM
We are about in the same boat. We just passed ROFR a week or two ago and still awaiting our documents.

I can't wait until we have our documents and membership to starting planning our first DVC trip as well.

DizneyFreak2002
02-25-2013, 11:33 PM
So we just found out from The Timeshare Store that we have passed ROFR! so excited! now we just have to wait for the closing papers, and send them back and we're done. from your experience, how long after the closing docs are received (by the closing co) have you been able to contact MS to book a trip? I know that it will be in the system days before we get any kind of info from disney right? anyway, so excited and cant wait to book our first DVC stay!

What resort did you buy into? And congrats!!!

tomatoe pie
03-05-2013, 05:50 PM
congrats and welcome home.:welcome: we love our disney home